Add applets menu

William Viana vianasw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:22:21 CEST 2009

It looks much better with the icons and the little differences, thanks Lee.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
<admin at leinir.dk>wrote:

> Very pretty! How about if you move it up a little, and add an arrow
> pointing
> to the place the applet will be added? Since we have this information and
> such, that might be a nice thing to know :) The kind of arrow i mean is the
> type like the one in the mockup someone did (sorry, can't remember who) of
> simpler playlist toolbar :)

Leinir, that was the intention of the little blue down arrow that replaces
the plus icon in the applet's panel. Maybe we should highlight it somehow to
make it more visible. I guess you meant something like the plasma's panel
settings (see attached image). That might work well too.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll begin to implement it asap.
--
    -William-