Add applets menu

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Thu Jul 2 08:50:41 CEST 2009

Very pretty! How about if you move it up a little, and add an arrow pointing
to the place the applet will be added? Since we have this information and
such, that might be a nice thing to know :) The kind of arrow i mean is the
type like the one in the mockup someone did (sorry, can't remember who) of a
simpler playlist toolbar :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/