Endorsement

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Wed Jan 28 02:32:00 CET 2009

What I was expressing was my opinion about the matter.  It is entirely up to
everyone else that has to cast votes what to do for themselves.  Besides, I
wasn't suggesting he get a free ride, I was just pointing out that the body
of work that Mark has produced makes him at least as worthy, if not more so,
than anybody or everyone else.  That's not a free ride in my eyes.