2.2 and an Amarok Sprint

Ian Monroe ian.monroe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:02:45 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
<admin at leinir.dk> wrote:
> Tuesday 27 January 2009 skrev Leo Franchi:
>> On 27 Jan 2009, at 15:46, O wrote:
>> > Sprint in London? I'm up for it.
>>
>> I can try to host it, but need to figure out how. I'm living in a UCL
>> dorm... so i don't have any room at all. That was partially the point
>> of the mail, to see who was interested in hosting it.
>>
>> leo
>
>  London does sound like a good plan in general - it's somewhere that isn't
> particularly expensive or difficult for anybody to get to (even if the e.V. is
> willing to pay our way, we'd still have to put the money down before we can
> get them reimbursed and such, and there really is no reason to dry the e.V. up
> anyway ;) )

In what alternate universe is London not particularly expensive? :D

Here's a wiki page we made when discussion the same subject two years
ago. It might still be a bit relevant:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Meeting_2007/Locations

One thing thats changed since 2007 is that we aren't so European
biased, we're more equal on each side of the pond. Iceland then? ;)

Ian