2.2 and an Amarok Sprint

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Jan 27 19:10:38 CET 2009

Tuesday 27 January 2009 skrev Leo Franchi:
> On 27 Jan 2009, at 15:46, O wrote:
> > Sprint in London? I'm up for it.
>
> I can try to host it, but need to figure out how. I'm living in a UCL
> dorm... so i don't have any room at all. That was partially the point
> of the mail, to see who was interested in hosting it.
>
> leo

  London does sound like a good plan in general - it's somewhere that isn't
particularly expensive or difficult for anybody to get to (even if the e.V. is
willing to pay our way, we'd still have to put the money down before we can
get them reimbursed and such, and there really is no reason to dry the e.V. up
anyway ;) )

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/