Organize Collection yet again

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Thu Dec 10 16:02:54 CET 2009

Hi all,

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 14:38, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Magnus Bergmark
> <magnus.bergmark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know this has been discussed before, but was a consensus ever reached?
>
> For this reason we had removed the feature for 2.2.1. It's still
> reachable at some place (that I forgot about), but you can't access it
> directly any more from the collection.

The pop-up dropper still has it in the second level, we really should
remove this ASAP. I hope I don't have to ask for that again 3 times ,
that stuff is a PITA and still too easy to discover, just had a bug
report recently from a 2.2.1 user who managed to find it and who lost
all file extensions...

It really should go, and then it needs a complete rewrite or we
condemn it once and for all, that thing is a complete mess, really.
The faster it disappears for good, the better *sigh*

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org