Architecture review offered by KDAB / developer sprint

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 20:11:19 CET 2008

Hello all,

If I remenber correctly, Mirko Boehm or someone else from KDAB,
offered to host an Amarok2 architecture review. I've been wondering if
we can still take them up on that offer for within a few months. We
know have a contact at MySQL in Germany that is willing to review our
database plans and KDAB has an office in Berlin (?) this works out
pretty nice.
And lord knows we could use a review of the architecture before
comiting to it for the long run.

Now, the lead-up time to a hopefully long and succesful 2.x series is
the time to act I guess.

I guess Maximilian can tell us more about what exactly KDAB was
offering. Hopefully we can turn it into a compete developer sprint.

Bart