Architecture review offered by KDAB / developer sprint

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:19:39 CET 2008

Mirko offered to host a developer meeting at their Berlin office in
the first quarter of 2008. Obviously that won't be possible anymore,
but we could ask if they are willing to host one in the next quarter.
Unfortunately, they only host one such meeting per quarter, so if
somebody else beat us to it, we won't be able to hold another
developer meeting before aKademy (and probably the release of 2.0). I
think we have already committed to our architecture, although a review
and some improvements would certainly be nice. Deciding which database
backend to use is just an implementation detail.

Max