Databases in 2.0

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:13:51 CET 2008

I think having just database backend is a good idea, especially one
that offers full DDL support. MySQL embedded seems to be a good fit.
Some users are going to demand support for stand-alone database
server, and MySQL supports that, although we have to do some lib
some people from MySQL look at our database code would be awesome.