Small tasks for developer?

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 10:43:07 CET 2008

On 06/02/2008, Bonne Eggleston <b.eggleston at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm keen to help out with developing Amarok since I've been using it
> for a number of years now.
> I've submitted patches in the past, and have good C++ and SQL skills.
> Are there any small tasks that I could get started on to get back up
> to speed with the new codebase?
> I have a kde4 environment set up and I'm currently compiling trunk (or
> 3.80 if that fails).
> I'd be quite interested in doing something with dynamic playlists or
> perhaps the new playlist views.

Hey Bonne,
I know you've done some good work submitting patches to Amarok in the
past. You should subscribe to the amarok-devel mailing list if you
would like to keep tabs with the developments, the patches and things
that need to be done.

I can't tell you exactly what needs to be done since I'm out of the
loop overseas (Indonesia). One of the other devs will be able to help
you.

Cheers

--
Seb Ruiz