New internet domains for the Amarok project

Fri Feb 1 17:20:27 CET 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 4:26 AM, Maximilian Kossick
<maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com> wrote:

> i agree with all three of you: we should try to get the amarok.org domain,
> as long as the costs for it a reasonable, we should make sure that we are
> the number one result for searching amarok on each search engine that we can
> think of (we already are on google, yahoo and ms live search), and we
> definitely should not discuss our bargaining positions on a public mailing
> list:)

Also agreed to all three points. I am external, yet I now know what you are
willing to pay (not that I would try to abuse that, mind).

Another incentive I would offer David Alexander is that he would be able to
keep his address as a forward. That is something I would definitely want if
I were in his position.

Richard