New internet domains for the Amarok project

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:26:18 CET 2008

i agree with all three of you: we should try to get the amarok.org domain,
as long as the costs for it a reasonable, we should make sure that we are
the number one result for searching amarok on each search engine that we can
think of (we already are on google, yahoo and ms live search), and we
definitely should not discuss our bargaining positions on a public mailing
list:)