Future UI Discussion (another mockup)

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Dec 10 00:56:51 CET 2008

Kevin Funk wrote:
> So here's what i had in mind for quite some time now.
> Like it or not, feedback welcome :)

Sometimes I wish we could go back to blue.  Gray can be so depressing,
regardless of how it may or may not be perfect UI-wise for some reason
or another.

Anyways, I like some of it.  Not sure whether the changed background
color helps or hurts...can't decide.  I DO like the now playing marker.
 I DON'T like the vertical ratings in the NP widget.  I DO like the Play
Media button in the top toolbar.   I DON'T like the rearrangement of the
buttons (specifically this arrangement; in a general sense, we could
hardly do worse than the overlapping, huge-bordered icons we have
now...so I DO like the new icons in a general sense  :-) ).

--Jeff