rc2

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 11:57:46 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.... :-/
>
> I propose that we postpone the final release of Amarok 2.0.0 until
> after an rc2. There has simply been too many big changes in trunk
> recently, and I see quite a lot of commits that I think should have
> been held until after 2.0.0 was tagged. Overall I am just not
> confident that the recent changes and the changes still going in will
> receive any significant amount of testing before friday.
>
> - Nikolaj

I agree that some of the changes we made are RC 2 material. But on the
other hand I really don't like the idea of pushing the release back
yet another week+something.
I will send an email to the user mailinglist and ask for intensive
testing and reports. Let's hope a few more people give current SVN
some good testing then.

Cheers
Lydia

--