rc2

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:04:08 CET 2008

> I agree that some of the changes we made are RC 2 material. But on the
> other hand I really don't like the idea of pushing the release back
> yet another week+something.
> I will send an email to the user mailinglist and ask for intensive
> testing and reports. Let's hope a few more people give current SVN
> some good testing then.

No, I definitely want 2.0.0 out yesterday as well! I guess that if we
can do a few days of intensive testing of svn (and that it is actually
tested) that my main concerns will be addressed. My main reason for
writing the original mail was to draw attention to the relatively
large amount of changes that in my opinion needs testing and if we can
remedy that in another way than an rc2 release, that is fine with me.

- Nikolaj