About Google Summer of Code Project

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:11:38 CET 2007

> Boxson.net seems willing to beta test Nikolaj's music store abstraction
> layer :) .

Uhm... I don't think I can take credit for such a thing :-) I does not exist
yet or, at the very least, I have not created one. The student who wrote me
seemed interested in creating on though.

What I have done is just a attempt at a framework for adding new services to
Amarok while keeping the GUI clean and reusing as much code for each service
as possible. It does not address how to get at the content at all.

Just wanted to clear this up!

- Nikolaj