Google SoC, also Plugins

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sun Mar 11 23:39:33 CET 2007

Hey guys,

Today I had this odd feeling about SoC and checked the page to find out when
signups are.  Turns out it's due tomorrow.  So I filled out the application
for us.  I was very politic, played up our strengths, etc.

I just saw Nikolaj's email (coincidentally, seriously) and it sounds like the
student might be interested in helping define the API and implement a Store
Plugin.  I've done a (bit) of work on defining an API...I'll send out an
email with a very rough first draft (Umbrello doc) and explain a few things
about it.

--Jeff