porting files to qt4

Harry Bock hbock at providence.edu
Wed Jun 20 02:45:36 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I just recently started looking through the current amarok source,
and I like how it's  looking so far :).  When compiling it, i noticed there
was quite a bit of warnings related to qt3-support methods and whatnot,
so I decided to go through and start porting various areas that are
still using
deprecated functions.

I've attached a patch for tagdialog.cpp that completes the port to qt4,
and it
compiles just fine, but I am unable to test it (the playlist does not
accept any
new media files).  If someone could test it or help me fix the playlist,
that'd be
awesome :) I'd really like to contribute in any way possible, so if you
have some
random jobs for me to do, I'd be more than happy to do them ASAP.

Harry