letz delete some stuff

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 12:00:01 CEST 2007

IMHO we should clean up the trunk scripts, i.e. delete everything which
doesn't directly influence Amarok's functionality.... so lyrc, common,
ruby_debug, score_* and the tempaltes can stay.

Everything else should either be moved to an own directory
(scripts/supplementary maybe?) or totally removed from SVN and just uploaded
to kde-apps, further they shouldn't be installed by default and ideally not
be shipped with the tarball at all.

This is mainly because of the fact that most scripts didn't get touched in
ages and I somehow doubt their functionality with latest stable. Actually in
general we should try to keep the script amount low, as every script would
technically have to work properly with the version it's shipped with ->
maintenance work.

thoughts?

--
Harald Sitter