complete string freeze + 1.4.6 release schedule

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:40:05 CEST 2007

Hi guys!

Stable is now in complete string freeze, please don't change strings unless
the change is _really_ important.

Please also do some regression testing. I'm going to do a somewhat public call
for this purpose, so I'll create a pre-release tarball later this day (also
for testing of the release script).

2007-06-13: start of string freeze and regression testing
2007-06-17: tagging, upload and end of 1.4 series development
2007-06-18: start of testing by supporting folks and packaging by packagers
2007-06-21: public release of tarball and packages (end of testing)

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Schedule:1.4

--
Harald Sitter
Amarok team        Rokymotion division     sitter.harald at gmail.com