[Amarok-devel] kross? Re: Plugins...

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Feb 19 01:44:10 CET 2007

On 2/18/07, Alexandre Oliveira <aleprjlists at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Anyway, if we intend to have plugins, there's something we need to
> discuss about: how will we make them work?
[snip]

Well there's Kross. It should allow the embedding of scripts in Amarok
and have access to a wide range of our types. With QtRuby it might be
able to subclass Amarok widgets.

Most of the above capabilities are hypothetical (though it was pretty
close, from the sound of that dot article from a few months ago) and
we would want to investigate how Kross development is actually going.

Ian Monroe