What Plasma Active 4 offers

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 5 15:33:52 UTC 2013

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 17:27:26 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Thursday, September 05, 2013 17:07:46 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 5, 2013 16:37:29 Marco Martin wrote:
> > > so reading document formats, local storage, tagging files, advantages of
> > > client side pim app, playing media files...
> >
> > groupware (email / calendaring), viewing office documents, reading eBooks
> > and  PDFs are all very important things to certain key groups. +1 for
> > listing those items as well as the file management and media items Marco
> > noted
>
> ... and synching the resulting or consumed data things across devices of
> different nature. :)

yes; i was only listing things that were in previous releases, however.

i see it as being two lists:

* stuff that’s new (for those who want to see we are making progress and people
who know everything about PA already)

* stuff that it also does (for those who forgot already or who have never heard
of PA before)

i was trying to flesh out the latter. syncing absolutely 100% belongs on the
first list!