What Plasma Active 4 offers

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Sep 5 17:09:07 UTC 2013

> > ... and synching the resulting or consumed data things across devices of
> > different nature. :)
>
> Not just synching: Synching _without_ using a cloud that sits in the
> USA, with built-in NSA backdoor. That's a huge advantage over all major
> competitors.
That is what I am doing for a while now via onwcloud on my own cloud :-) and
it is very important for me. I have not mentioned, that I sync my calendar and
contacts via owncloud between my laptop, the cloud and the wetab (and my
android smartphone) and I am telling people about it.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert