Install TimeKeeper plasmoid on PA

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at kdemail.net
Tue Sep 3 18:48:00 UTC 2013

Hi Bogdan,

https://github.com/Joker/timekeeper  tells you how to install the plasmoid
by hand.

The addons app is supposed to be the single/central place on PlasmaActive
to get new features. Our addons app is a client for the bodega server
(which is open source compared to kde-apps.org). It also uses a different
protocol. I am not aware of plans to support GHNS (the protocol used by
kde-apps.org) in PA so it is very unlikely to get an easy way to install
things form GHNS services.  However it should be possible to install
plasmoids via the addons app very soon.
How we get people to also upload their things on a/our bodega server is
another problem.

A bodega developer will probably be able to tell you more.

Cheers

Mike