Files - Follders and Tags

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Thu Oct 31 20:10:12 UTC 2013

I think folder and tagging are far from ready in KDE.

 I have a lot of images i tag intensely in digikam. When i sync them to my
weTab via owncloud, i have tag them anew. That is not acceptable. As long as
tags are not tied to a file, tagging is not ready.

When I copy files to my weTab, i should be aksed, if I want to tag them. If
yes, my tags should be offered and I should be able to create new one.
The same should happen, when i load down content from bodega.

One tag should allways be the folder in which the file rests, so i can see
which files are in a folder and can tag them. When i tag them with another
folder, the old tag folder would removed

As long as tagging is far from ready, PA should offer fallback lines. One
fallback for me is dolhin, allthough it is not touch optimized.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert