Categories

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sat Oct 26 06:46:40 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, 25. Oktober 2013, 22:13:43 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Friday, October 25, 2013 16:19:00 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > Why is it, that same of the standard assetTypes have categories
> > (wallpaper,
> > application, ...) and others (magazine, book, article, ... ) not?
>
> Because no categories have been defined for magazines, books or articles. :)
>
> Such categories will probably need to be added eventually, I just have not
> yet defined categories for those types.
>
> In Bodega, each asset type can have its own set of ‘rules’. Those rules
> includes things like “what kind of images do you need for this asset” and
> “which tags can you apply to this asset"
I see. So my mindmap, articel and images will not show up on Plasma Active. I
think I have to wait for the web-front-end.

I have seen that my wallpaper is in Add On, but unfortunately PA does not
scale the wallpaper, so i uploaded a different on in the resolution for the
Wetab.
I wanted to change the descripton of the 4:3 file, when updating i get:

Error in uploading the asset.
ENOENT, open '/home/bodega/bodega-server-
production/server/content/172439/038_Chalkidiki_Kassandra.jpeg'

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert