Categories

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 25 20:13:43 UTC 2013

On Friday, October 25, 2013 16:19:00 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> Why is it, that same of the standard assetTypes have categories (wallpaper,
> application, ...) and others (magazine, book, article, ... ) not?

Because no categories have been defined for magazines, books or articles. :)

Such categories will probably need to be added eventually, I just have not yet
defined categories for those types.

In Bodega, each asset type can have its own set of ‘rules’. Those rules
includes things like “what kind of images do you need for this asset” and
“which tags can you apply to this asset"