Categories

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Oct 26 07:59:10 UTC 2013

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 08:46:40 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> I see. So my mindmap, articel and images will not show up on Plasma Active.

Not in the default store, no. But....

The Plasma Active Add Ons client can actually be configured to connect to
different stores and even different servers. Right now it is limited to one
server+store at a time and this configuration is not available from the GUI.

It has been made configurable, however, because I want to make it possible to
configure this so that you can have your Plasma Active device connect to your
(or your community’s) stores as well.

> I have seen that my wallpaper is in Add On, but unfortunately PA does not
> scale the wallpaper, so i uploaded a different on in the resolution for the
> Wetab.
> I wanted to change the descripton of the 4:3 file, when updating i get:
>
> Error in uploading the asset.
> ENOENT, open '/home/bodega/bodega-server-
> production/server/content/172439/038_Chalkidiki_Kassandra.jpeg'

yes, I saw this last night as well; seems to be an issue with moving the old
file when the old file no longer exists. I’ll look into it...

p.s. what I found was doing it again worked ...