Experiences during Bodega partner experience walkthrough

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Oct 21 08:30:52 UTC 2013

What I did:
I changed the assetType of "Faire_hardware" to articel and created an icon
(512x512), which i did load up. I wanted to edit the Tags, no tags were shown.
I added tag "articel". Which was shown but when looking again no longer.

I created a tag author "Romey,Wolfgang", but i could a first not find it in
the tags. When I tried after a few minutes, it was shown, so i added it.
When I go back to editing tag, still no tags are shown.

The request for publishing worked well. Now i am waiting.

When starting addons in PA on my weTab the collection "Mahlzeiten" which I
created is shown.

When I go into the manager, now I can edit fields.

Cheers

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert