Experiences during Bodega partner experience walkthrough

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Sun Oct 20 14:49:53 UTC 2013

> - After selecting type "image" and uploading a PNG, I get the "Unrecognized
> assetType" error as well.
> - The type "image" appears twice in the list, but I get the error with both
> types
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas
That is my fault. I created the tag "image" as i did not wanted to upload a
wallpaper.  When sending the request, i get the same error meassage.  Aaron
wrote, that he will fix this and the icon/thumbnail thing soon.

I thought, that yesterday there was a way to remove obsolete tags. But i do
not find it anymore. Probaly the masters of the universe have to remove it.
There should be a way, to make the dobble creation of tags impossible.

I too created the tag "text".
I can create the asset and it wants no icon. But it has the same problems as
"images" when requesting .

I noticed something strange with tags: My assets have lost all their tags,
when i want to edit them.

Mass Creation does not work for me. I tried to upload 6 Images. They are shown
after being dropped. But when i click on review, they are not shown.

Cheers Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert