Partners in bodega

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Tue Nov 19 07:58:53 UTC 2013

Allthough I now could do what i wanted in the warehouse, I still wonder, why
it has to work that way.
To add my test user warehouse at ... to the partner wolfgang.romey at web.de I had
to log in as hier at wolfgangromey.de and add warehozse at akl-woro.de to the
peoples list of wolfgang.romey at web.de. So when  someone seeks a partner, he
has to know someone, who has a partner and can add him to the peoples list of
his partner. Strange.
I expected, that there would be a way, that wolfgang.romey at web.de could do it
himself. No, he has to create another partner, where he can add people to.
I think it would be helpfull, if the partner could see the people he partners
to and ad dnew partners.
Or do I understand the concept of partners completely wrong?

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert