Partners in bodega

Wolfgang Romey hier at wolfgangromey.de
Mon Nov 18 20:37:19 UTC 2013

Am Montag, 18. November 2013, 13:05:54 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Sunday, November 17, 2013 20:54:31 Wolfgang Romey wrote:
> > I logged   in with the account wolfgang.romey at web.de, which is partner to
> > hier at wolfgangromey.de, wolfgang.romey at gmx.net and m-p-l at akl-woro.de.
> > I wonder, why i there is no hint that wolfgang.romey at web.de is a partner
> > of
> > these three accounts. Should there not be a list of the persons, which
> > have
> > wolfgang.romey at web.de as partner, so that he can see, add or delete
> > persons?
> This is managed in the Partners tab. To manage people the account must have
> the Partner Manager role.
>
> The point of Partners is not to provide a social network for people. It is a
> way for the warehouse and publishers/distributors to recognize each other.
> > This list appears on the accounts, which wolfgang.romey at web.de as  a
> > partner.
> >
> > I too wonder, why i cannot see the store, which wolfgang.romey at web.de
> > owns.
>
> Either because:
>
> * the account does not have the Store Manager role
> * or the store is owned by a different Partner
 To have a clean start, i created the user with the email-adress

warehouse at akl-woro.de

And now I can add this account to the partner Wolfgang Romey  via the peoble
list. I was a bit upset, as changes were not reflected imidiately in the
interface.
I made the needed screenshots and can now write the next part of the bodega
user handbook.

Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Romey

 Anhänge bitte nur in offenen Formaten wie z.B. die OpenDocument-Formate

Diese E-mail ist signiert