New MobileComponents Time and Date Picker

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Mar 23 19:10:03 UTC 2013

On Saturday, March 23, 2013 13:14:31 Michael Bohlender wrote:
> Usability question:
> Is it OK to blur the up/down buttons like I did? It looks odd if i don't
> but people might not recognize it as a button anymore.

I think they look ok in the screenshots... would need to try it in practice
before I could offer something more concrete than that.

> Do you like it?

I like the screen shots .. where might I grab the code to try it out? Is it in
a specific branch of plasma-mobile already, or?

I do think that the spacing between the numbers is a bit much; obviously there
needs to be enough room to allow for accurate touch (so you don't try to press
the day and hit the month instead) but it looks veeerrrryyyy wiiiiiiide ;)
right now.

Marco also needs to weigh in on this as he's the maintainer of this component,
so my opinion is 2nd to his :)