UI guidelines (Re: [Kde-pim] GSOC Kontact Touch)

Andrej Vernekar andrej.vernekar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:05:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Sorry to bother but I can't help it - I saw this today:
> https://sailfishos.org//navigation-article.html
>
> And these guide lines for UI seem to be something we need, too... ;-)
My thoughts too...
Though
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development/ActiveHIG
seems a nice starting point.

As I'm not a UX designer, I can help only with some more basic UI stuff like
the home screen, peek & run diagrams and similar. More like the way they start
on https://sailfishos.org//core-article.html

(I'm preparing a simple presentation about Plasma Active, so I needed a few
basic diagrams anyway... here is a quick draft (sorry for the export quality,
I'll redraw them in SVG):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61856678/plasma-active/active-basic.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61856678/plasma-active/active-peek.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61856678/plasma-active/active-run.png
... and so on for the activity wheel, recommendations, share-like-connect,...)

> Hugs,
> Jos

Best regards,
Andrej