Active Okular (was Re: Active Plasma crashes after zypper dup)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 4 15:40:26 UTC 2013

On Sunday, March 3, 2013 21:05:04 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> I am willing to contribute to Active Okular. As you might remember, I have
> my own version of an e-book reader. Is there an official way to submit
> applications to AP

the add-ons store still doesn't have a publicly accessible 'upload my random
application' workflow available yet (personal annoyance as that should have
been being worked on .. )

however, it is completely possible to put your application on the OBS and have
it easily installable from there

> How about the status of qt5 ? AP uses rather qt5 than
> qt4 for development ?

We're still using Qt4, and will be doing so until the release of Frameworks 5
and libplasma2.