Active Okular (was Re: Active Plasma crashes after zypper dup)

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Mar 3 20:16:57 UTC 2013

On Sunday 03 March 2013 21:05:04 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
> Hi Thomas

Hi Bogdan,

> I am willing to contribute to Active Okular.

That's great to hear!

> As you might remember, I have my own version of an e-book reader.

Yes, I remember ;)

> Is there an official way to submit applications to AP ?

I am not aware of an official application submission process for the Add Ons
store yet, if that's what you're asking. For contributing to Okular Active
itself, I'd just tell you what we tell every new PA contributor:
There is a page on the wiki which has quite some information for new PA
developers:
- http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Development
- You can always ask on irc (i know that you know which channel you'll find us
in ;) ) or on this list
For Okular Active, it would of course make sense to get in touch with Marco
Martin <notmart at gmail.com>, since he made the current Okular Active

> How about the status of qt5 ? AP uses rather qt5 than
> qt4 for development ?

This is for the developers to answer ;)