Prestigio Tablet

info at transcabaret.com info at transcabaret.com
Mon Jun 24 09:48:50 UTC 2013

Hy!

I'm buying today a Prestigio MultiPad 7 (PMP3370B) model tablet.
It's a low budget, probably slightly bad tablet, but it's for the price
of an e-book reader - what I was hunting originally, so why not WiFi,
multitouch, apps, and the rests of a tablets benefits?

Will plasma-active be installable on this tablet? I use KDE on my other
PC-s and let me send my compliments for the KDE-Plasma team, and
everybody related! Grate job!

Some specs, to spare some time for you guys:

CPU: ARM Cortex A8 (Rockchip 2918) 1 GHz
RAM: 512 MB

but here's the link to the page of the specs:
http://www.comx-computers.co.za/PMP3370B-specifications-62658.htm

Thanks in advance,
--
Nimrod Laszlo