Bug-fixing "real-life" sprint?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 21 11:07:43 UTC 2013

On Monday, January 21, 2013 10:42:09 Marco Martin wrote:
> If all the parts (kdepim, nepomuk, random applications) are interested, yes,
> i would like it, but that's pretty much a precondition.

agreed; at which point i wonder if this would not make a reasonable target for
Akademy since people will already be there. we'd just need to ensure that we
get a day or two of time scheduled (before akademy starts! :) with these
people.

this means after PA4, but even a sprint with these people can't be pulled
together in such a tight time frame.