touch optimized ksnapshot

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 18:18:48 UTC 2013

On Sunday 13 January 2013, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday, January 13, 2013 17:22:04 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > > perhaps we could even extend the new confirmation dialog component to
> > > allow
> > > user text input so when you hit 'Save' it would popup, pointing at the
> > > Save
> > > button, and have a lineedit in it for you to enter a name for it.
> >
> > I have a different idea: Since we'd need a filename for sending/sharing
> > as well, why not putting the lineedit directly on the main UI (above the
> > Save button)?
>
> really nice idea imho...
>
> > Another idea: I'd love to see "Take Screenshot" built into SLC "like" by
> > default, available in every application. If I like what I see on the
> > screen, I can preserve it as a screenshot.
>
> interesting idea; would be easy to launch (touchified) ksnapshot from an
> SLC plugin.

I must say I so much like the idea ;)

<annoying implemetation details mode>
but, *what* would you "like"?
in this case would be something just added to the applet ui i guess, since
there wouldn't be any "url" to like, just the snapshot of the screen?
(regardless if the current window exports an url or not)
</annoying implemetation details mode>