touch optimized ksnapshot

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jan 13 17:57:43 UTC 2013

On Sunday, January 13, 2013 17:22:04 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> > perhaps we could even extend the new confirmation dialog component to
> > allow
> > user text input so when you hit 'Save' it would popup, pointing at the
> > Save
> > button, and have a lineedit in it for you to enter a name for it.
>
> I have a different idea: Since we'd need a filename for sending/sharing as
> well, why not putting the lineedit directly on the main UI (above the Save
> button)?

really nice idea imho...

> Another idea: I'd love to see "Take Screenshot" built into SLC "like" by
> default, available in every application. If I like what I see on the screen,
> I can preserve it as a screenshot.

interesting idea; would be easy to launch (touchified) ksnapshot from an SLC
plugin.

that might lead to a potentially odd circular workflow though?

* Like -> Snapshot screen
* snapshot UI comes up
* Share -> On Google+

hm.. no, that actually seems to work out alright once i actually say it.

was that kind of what you were thinking?