touch optimized ksnapshot

Michael Bohlender michael.bohlender at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 21:03:23 UTC 2013

SLC + name + save thing:
Looks like a problem which needs to be solved for every app that produces
some content.  would it make sense to  build a generic "dialog" like "Save
as.. " for  that ?  If so, lets open another thread.

About KSnapshot:
Thanks for the feedback Thomas!

# Spinner:
   will be there once the widget is ready

# SLC integration:
  yes, I will try to do this

# SLC "like" plugin:
   sounds like a nice idea. i might look into this.

# Backgrounds:
   +1 for consistency, version 1.) it is.

# Actually getting a working Application
  This is not as easy as i thought. ( I have no experience with C++ nor Qt)

# Contributing a patch.
   When i did one JJ for kTp I just made a diff and posted it on
bugs.kde.org.  Then I changed it according to feedback till my patch
was accepted. How does it work for plasma active? Since this is not a
single feature but a small application, should I wait until it all works
reasonably well and then drop a huge diff or should I contribute small
peaces once they are reasonably ready (like the UI files) ?

Anyway,  thanks for making me feel so welcome. Have a great week!

cheers

Mike