Cookies in PA

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Apr 18 15:21:09 UTC 2013

On 18.04.2013 16:48, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> I'm thinking about looking at snowshoe, so not quite sure what kind of future
> hte webbrowser has. Its development is simply lacking manpower right now,
> which really is the root cause of this problem.

I agree: A web browser is a central application for a tablet, and it's
not something you can get to feature parity with other major products
with a development team of one person, even if you get the rendering
engine for free. You did great work on our Browser, but I don't think it
makes much sense for you to continue developing it alone.

So maybe adapting an existing corr-platform browser to our needs might
be the more sensible solution in the long run, unless we find a lot more
people willing to hack on the PA Browser.