sum up of yesterday IRC meeting

Bogdan Cristea cristeab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:48:09 UTC 2012

On Friday 26 October 2012 10:31:29 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I'm asking myself what the benefit of that would be as well. Sure some
> users  prefer one animation slightly over the other, but I don't see that
> as idiosyncratic enough to warrant a config option, to be honest. Going
> with an animation that most users like and nobody absolutely hates should
> be enough here.

That is rather a matter of taste and user preferences. There is indeed an
average user taste wich should be enough for now, but in a long run providing
several options (not only for user animation) should be a better approach.

> >>     Not sure how well works the app store, hopefully I will put there
> >>soon my>>
> >> own version of the e-book reader
>
> I don't think developing two different readers in parallel is the most
> efficient  use of our manpower. Personally I'd prefer if everyone
> interested in ebook/PDF reader development in PA joined forces to create
> the best possible reader.

Agree that given the current state of the AP development is better to join
forces.

--
Bogdan