Files: 3 weeks starting monday the 29th

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 25 16:14:10 UTC 2012

Hello and welcome to the first focus cycle for PA4 :)

Time Period: 29.10.2012 to 19.11.2012, a total of 3 weeks.
Focus: Files application
Wiki: http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/PA4/Files

How (I Hope ;) This Will Work:

You may start populating the wiki now, though the official start will be Monday
(so as not to put pressure on anyone to get on to Files RIGHT F'en NOW! ;)

We will try to document all issues to be prioritized by 2.11.12. During this
time period, issues will added to the wiki with discussion on this list as
required. Issues will be confirmed and prioritized during this time
(development may also begin by the eager). After the 2nd, I will ensure that
all points on the list are prioritized in coordinating with list members :)

Then we will try to accomplish as much of the lists as possible in the time
remaining, working by priority, and recording on the wiki which are done or in
progress.

After the 19th, I will collect all remaining issues and triage them
appropriately (the tasks wiki page, bugs.kde.org, etc.) and we'll start
another focus cycle.