Printed promo material?

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:35:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm currently at the NordiCHI conference in Copenhagen, and when I talked to
> fellow HCI researchers here today about how awesome Plasma Active is and got
> them really interested, I wished I had something I could give them with the
> URL of our website on it and maybe a few more bits of information (though
> the URL might already be enough). There were PA flyers printed once, weren't
> there? Was their content "timeless" or would it need to be updated? If there
> are some left and they could still be used: Where can I get them?
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas

I'm not aware of any brochures. I've demonstrated PA at several
conferences on the ExoPC.

Good idea to have brochures. We've been using business card sized
literature lately, which works well. Would be easy to have 3Important
Things about PA and PA3 along with the logo and URL. How long will you
be there? Do you have access to a printing company? In Europe,
business cards are 55 mm x 85 mm?