Printed promo material?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Sun Oct 14 22:32:29 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I'm currently at the NordiCHI conference in Copenhagen, and when I talked to
fellow HCI researchers here today about how awesome Plasma Active is and got
them really interested, I wished I had something I could give them with the URL
of our website on it and maybe a few more bits of information (though the URL
might already be enough). There were PA flyers printed once, weren't there? Was
their content "timeless" or would it need to be updated? If there are some left
and they could still be used: Where can I get them?

Thanks,
Thomas