Printed promo material?

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Oct 15 20:50:43 UTC 2012

On 15.10.2012 01:35, Carl Symons wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <colomar at autistici.org> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I'm currently at the NordiCHI conference in Copenhagen, and when I talked to
>> fellow HCI researchers here today about how awesome Plasma Active is and got
>> them really interested, I wished I had something I could give them with the
>> URL of our website on it and maybe a few more bits of information (though
>> the URL might already be enough). There were PA flyers printed once, weren't
>> there? Was their content "timeless" or would it need to be updated? If there
>> are some left and they could still be used: Where can I get them?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Thomas
>
> I'm not aware of any brochures. I've demonstrated PA at several
> conferences on the ExoPC.

I guess basyskom printed some brochures once for an exhibition, but those would
probably be horribly outdated by now anyway.

> Good idea to have brochures. We've been using business card sized
> literature lately, which works well. Would be easy to have 3Important
> Things about PA and PA3 along with the logo and URL. How long will you
> be there? Do you have access to a printing company? In Europe,
> business cards are 55 mm x 85 mm?

Yes, business card sized material would be great. That way I could give people a
PA card along with my business card. However, I don't think I can get to a
printing company here, due to a full schedule, and I'll return on Wednesday. But
having some cards for the next conference / exhibition / meeting would be helpful.
And yes, it seems 85x55 is the norm here.

Thomas