Calligra Active's main screen

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 06:58:58 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 8, 2012 08:31:23 Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> Seems like missed communication here, I was told that once Plasma Active's
> "Files" application is complete, documents would be launched from there and
> so Calligra Active won't be included in the launcher.

of course, once there is editing capabilities in the touch version which can
be used to create documents from scratch (which is a lower priority than
getting the viewer functionality into amazing shape), then it should go into
the launcher again. opening existing files should probably still go into the
file manager. or who knows, perhaps we'll also put file creation triggering into
the file manager?