Calligra Active's main screen

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 03:01:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

Seems like missed communication here, I was told that once Plasma Active's
"Files" application is complete, documents would be launched from there and
so Calligra Active won't be included in the launcher. Thats the primary
reason we didn't work on the home screen. Yes right now it does show the
home screen (which has a open and about button) for a while when its
in the next release.

So, we can simply add calligraactive to Plasma Active's blacklist if we
don't want the user to launch it :)

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com