Drawer HIG - please comment

Felix Michel felix_michel at gmx.ch
Tue May 29 08:17:29 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

my name is Felix and i am just following this list because i am really
interested and exited about all the development around plasma active.

Now about the drawers!

On Monday 28 May 2012 20.43:04 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Monday 28 May 2012 20:04:36 Marco Martin wrote:
> > so far looks scarily mind reading :p
>
> I take that as a good sign :)

I really like the drawers and the explanation. I was just thinking about a
left to right distinction between the overlap and the split drawer. My idea is
that the split drawer will be dragged from the right to the left and that the
overlap drawer will be dragged from the left to the right. This way an
application could have the additional tools available and in the same time a
user could just pull the overlap to get some other stuff he needs!

I really like all the great ideas around plasma active and just wanted to
share another one.

Cheers
Felix